"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Monday, January 08, 2007

Turtles and such.

I just wanted to check in and say that things are going on over here that I'm not too interested in talking about publicly, but that I'm still around and still reading everyone's blogs. I might not be posting very often while i try to get my collective shit together but, you know, Hi!

This week is going to be kind of busy on the home-front. I'm trying to get approved for vacation for this Wednesday thru Friday, but so far i haven't seen my request come back with a signature.

This may sound all cryptic, but don't worry. Nothing scary. Yet. I hope.


Ok, I'm going to stop it now. Here, i leave you with a close-up of that angry turtle i mentioned from Grand Cayman. I am holding him, but I'm all cropped out of the picture, because i can't hold a candle to the angriest turtle in the world:

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Aaaaaaaaaaaa!

    (Really, what more can be said about that picture?)

    By Blogger -R-, at 1/08/2007 1:55 PM  

  • Angry turtles need love too.!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/08/2007 2:44 PM  

  • The Sarcastic Idiocy Forum is often confounded by the sexual practices of turtles.

    http://www.thesif.net/SIF/index.php?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/08/2007 3:51 PM  

  • Yowza! That IS one angry turtle. Poor thing.

    I hope everything gets straightened out with you soon! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/09/2007 10:07 AM  

  • My goodness. Very mysterious post...

    That is one angry turtle. What were you doing to it? Even my Killer Turtle, Edamame, does not generally look that angry.

    By Blogger Da Nator, at 1/09/2007 6:41 PM  

  • tuttle is grumpy! grumpy turtle!
    i heart the grumpy turtle!
    and thanks for making me all alarmed and shit. whats the deal, you preggers??????

    By Blogger FirstNations, at 1/10/2007 4:01 PM  

  • R - i just don't know. just that he's an angry boy.

    mike - they do. they do.

    nikol - i hope so, too. thanks!

    da nator - i was not doing anything to it, thank you very much. and i don't like what you're insinuating.

    first nations - preggers?? NOOOOO!!! and don't start getting the rumor mill going! GAH! NO!! No babies here. wow. next to that, the real issue doesn't sound nearly as traumatic.

    By Blogger claire, at 1/11/2007 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home