"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cyanide Seashell*

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving for whatever its worth. Ours was perfectly pleasant at TheBoy's parents house. My mother, grandmother and great-aunt came along, too, which could have been a little scary, but turned out well enough. I didn't stuff myself to the point where i feel absolutely disgusted with myself, so that's good for me.

I thought i would just stop over and put up this picture that TheBoy forwarded to me:


Isn't that beautiful? Yeah... I know. Makes you feel tingly all over, doesn't it..


*The subject of another spam i got. They're getting so interesting.

3 Comments:

  • I think this is the perfect pattern for a latch-hook rug.

    By Blogger Da Nator, at 11/24/2006 9:52 AM  

  • That is one sex-ay kiss!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2006 1:23 PM  

  • Da Nator - OOH! So creative, that would be. I'd totally hang it in my front hall, opposite the front door for every visitor to see.

    Cassie - Sex-ay, indeed. Smooochies. Hee!

    By Blogger claire, at 11/25/2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home