"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What the frick?

Blogger won't let me switch to Beta. I've been putting it off for weeks and weeks because i am very much resistant to change and when i go and finally try to do it, it tells me no. Blogger is not ready for me to switch to beta and i should keep checking back to see when it is available to me.

Wha...? But there's been a thing telling me to do it and i can't post on some of your blogs and everything is all sucky with this beta thing out there and now they don't want me.

They don't want me.


I suck.


Stupid blogger.

1 Comments:

  • Ugh. Annoying. I saw a notice on the blogger site that everyone is going to be required to switch over at some point, but I don't know when.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/19/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home