"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Monday, August 13, 2007

Crappers.

I thought I was doing something smart and inspired.
In reality I was fucking something up.

I thought I was finally finishing a project.
In reality, I made it such that I have to call a meeting with about 4 departmental directors to find out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing with a project that should not have been mine in the first place.

I thought I was being super-productive.
Where in reality, I've lost more ground than I've gained.

Today has not been so great.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

  • I just blended a virtual maragarita for you. You can imagine that it's regular or strawberry, whatever you want. Drink up.

    So sorry to hear about the crumminess at work. Tomorrow will be better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2007 9:55 PM  

  • Yikes... sorry to hear it. That must have been a pretty uncomfortable meeting. How many fingers do you have to chop off in penance?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2007 7:54 AM  

  • Gah! Sorry to hear about that. But things will be okay. Hope your rest of the week has been better.

    By Blogger Christine, at 8/15/2007 8:50 AM  

  • that sucks. hang out here in the blogosphere until the smoke clears.

    By Blogger minijonb, at 8/15/2007 12:58 PM  

  • Clearly, your supervisor fucked up. Did you point that out? ;o)

    Hope the end of your week is going better...

    By Blogger Da Nator, at 8/16/2007 7:45 AM  

  • aha! yes! danator danailed it! your supervisor should be the one chopping off fingers! so ha ha on the supervisor!

    (())

    By Blogger FirstNations, at 8/16/2007 9:17 PM  

  • Please post again. I want to make sure everything's okay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/26/2007 6:39 PM  

  • You are blogging! I totally ERASED you because I thought you died (blogically speaking).

    Good to read you again...hope things get less crappy soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2007 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home