"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Friday, April 13, 2007

Butterflies.

It's so weird. I have butterflies in my stomach. I feel like about to go on a first date. Like a blind first date.

I just finished submitting my application and resume for the new job on the company intranet and now all i have to do is wait. I handed in my essay to Prospective New Manager and he's going to go over it and call me in the afternoon to talk about it. Human Resources knows that I'm an "interested party" (well, especially now that I've applied) and i have nothing more to do than wait.


Um. I'm not always good at waiting. Cause i get nervous. And excitable.


But there you go. It's out of my hands now. You know, until i have to tell my boss i am going to defect.

That will have to wait for another day.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • oh lordy, thats the worst part. i won't even go into why. we all know why. my fingers are crossed for you!

    By Blogger FirstNations, at 4/13/2007 12:24 PM  

  • >.>

    You're going to get it you know. All this worrying is doing nothing but making you irritable and bitchy. You are a talented writer as anyone will tell you and you should really give yourself the credit where it's due. However... You are who you are.

    By Blogger Mikebloggery, at 4/13/2007 2:51 PM  

  • All fingers and toes cross for you, m'dear. You couldn't have completed this on a better day.
    ~~~sending good thoughts your way~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2007 8:00 AM  

  • Good luck!

    By Blogger -R-, at 4/14/2007 1:15 PM  

  • I'm horrible at 'waiting' patiently. I am the kind of person that wants answers immediately.

    Good Luck!

    (I think I'm going to start scouring the want ads when we get back from vacation). I don't want to, but we are going to be living in a box under a bridge without me working.

    By Blogger Me, at 4/15/2007 4:10 PM  

  • Best of luck! And hooray for nervous and excitable. It's so much better than pessimistic and self-defeating! ;o)

    Be sure to post when you get more info...

    By Blogger Da Nator, at 4/17/2007 9:25 AM  

  • Tick... tick... tick...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2007 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home