"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Harumph

It is now 5:30. I have left the dogs outside for about 40 minutes now while waiting for the furnace guy to show up (not the guy i called this morning, mind you. He never called me back. I could have been dead by now).

I rushed home (even left about 15 minutes early) because the lady at the oil place told me he was about 10 minutes away, which made me panic because i didn't think he would wait for me if i wasn't home yet. So when i got here, i let the dogs outside and figured it would just be easier to leave them out there for the 10 or 15 minutes it would take before the doorbell rang. The evil, evil doorbell that creates all manners of high-pitched, frantic, horrified dog-noises (as well as dog-face-and-claw-against-door noises). I was trying to avoid that. Ah well. Now i will have damp, cold dogs once i finally let them back in.

This is all sucking, exactly according to plan.

And it's still cold in here.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • I would be complaining a lot too, believe me. That bitch. And the poor dogs.

    By Blogger Jess, at 12/27/2007 6:50 PM  

  • YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKK! I am so glad, and I hope you are warm by now.

    By Blogger SUEB0B, at 12/27/2007 11:11 PM  

  • Yeesh. Did he ever show up? Are you still horking? Are the dogs now dogsicles?

    I hope Mrs. Nator isn't developing what you had. And I hope you feel better, too.

    I'm still glad you posted, even if it's cranky posting.

    Happy almost new year?

    By Blogger Da Nator, at 12/28/2007 12:10 AM  

  • Do you have heat now???

    How about now???

    This is insane...your pipes could burst you know. This is considered an emergancy!

    Do you have heat now? Want to come stay in casa de Lucretia's?

    I'll slip away for the weekend, you, The Boy, and the pooches can stay while I'm gone. THAT'LL teach her, and keep you all healthy and safe.

    Do you have heat now?

    By Blogger Orelinde_03, at 12/28/2007 8:21 AM  

  • This is why you need to move to Houston.

    There's a house next to me that's available.

    By Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess, at 1/02/2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home