"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Monday, September 10, 2007

My clothes. They do not match.

A brief IM from this morning with friend, M.

This is how today is going so far... it's only 9:20. I think i'd like to go home now:


8:56 AM M: merning

8:59 AM Claire: mernig

M: how was the weekend

9:00 AM Claire: better than today.

M: oh.

Claire: is for sure.

today is bad.

M: why

Claire: yesterday - good.

today - bad


M: why today - bad , and why yesterday - good

Claire: i have a sneeze from out of nowhere.

my face, there's two big spots.

my eye - has some sort of ouchie in it that i can't find since before i showered this morning.

my clothes. they do not match.

hair is drying half-wildly, also.







i sneezed myself sick, i think. again.


i was just sick.

how can i be sick again?

M: yeah Im sick now too , and with Goldenrod season and the eye problem yea yay

Claire: where's the justice in that?

hmm. allergies.

M: you might have them

flavor.. I has it*

Claire: Allergies. I has it.



*If you're not familiar with the lolcats thing, stay away from them. I love them. And that makes me pathetic. I know.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

  • ETA on next Claire post: Thursday, October 4th.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2007 9:15 AM  

  • You suck.

    By Blogger claire, at 9/10/2007 9:32 AM  

  • It's a bad time of the year for allergies. On top of the usual stuff, last night we went to go hang out with some friends... who have two big shadding cats. I had to decontaminate myself when I got home.

    Use whatever allergy drugs you can get your hands on.

    By Blogger minijonb, at 9/10/2007 11:13 AM  

  • shadding = shedding

    i can't even type today... grrr...

    By Blogger minijonb, at 9/10/2007 11:14 AM  

  • one starving musician came by to say: only 20 minutes into the work day and it's already a nightmare? It's going to be a long one for sure.

    j.e.

    By Blogger j.elliot, at 9/10/2007 12:09 PM  

  • Eck, allergies suck. Lolcats rock.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2007 2:19 PM  

  • minijonb - i have to decontaminate myself every day. Stupid shedding dogs... luckily i'm not allergic to them, just totally grossed out.

    j.elliot - hey, thanks for stopping by. happy to report the nightmare cleared up a little. today was just a regularly shitty day.

    cassie - lolcats do rock. and i am totally embarrassed to admit it. they crack me up. like an idiot.

    By Blogger claire, at 9/10/2007 3:50 PM  

  • twobusy - you know i'm kidding with the 'you suck' comment, right?

    alright. moving on.

    By Blogger claire, at 9/10/2007 3:51 PM  

  • Don't worry -- I laughed out loud when I saw that. A completely appropriate response.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2007 7:38 AM  

  • I have bronchitis! I is sick! I had yesterday scheduled off as a vacation day, and couldn't even do anything F-U-N. Where is the justice in that?

    Oye, you poor bunkie! You better get yourself checked out....that's an order.

    Don't be like me and wait a week before dragging your ass to the doctor.

    Drink lots and lots of water...that usual helps.

    By Blogger Orelinde_03, at 9/11/2007 7:43 AM  

  • benadryl and sobe energy drink STAT!

    lolcats....they are the DEVIL. the devil i tell you. second only to l33tspik.


    jesus christ, folks, be nice...we dont' want to scare her off again!

    By Blogger FirstNations, at 9/11/2007 10:48 AM  

  • orelinde - i don't think you gave me your bronchitis. its not like i've seen you in the past 2 weeks or anything, so.. hope you feel better. take your meds.

    first nations - they are the devil, i know. please help me.

    By Blogger claire, at 9/12/2007 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home