"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Monday, June 12, 2006

I am SO lazy.

Not only have i not posted anything here in close to a week, but I actually have things to talk about. (Not for long though, i'm sure, as my ideas will just fall out of my head. I'm convinced that when i learn something new, it replaces something else that was already in my head and it gets completely deleted from my memory.) Because even though i have stuff i can post about, i don't have the energy to actually flesh out my ideas. Isn't that something?

LAZY.

In fact, i had a really busy morning here at work and i am getting ready to leave in about 20 minutes so that i can sit through a Geometry review for tomorrow's math test (test #2, woo-ha) and will have to stop for coffee so that i don't drool on my desk.

Fact #2? I have 7 voicemails since this morning and i haven't checked them ALL DAY. Totally sacrilegious in this place. I didn't even check them this morning when i got here. Know why? Because when people leave me messages, it means they want me to do something.
So I'm sorry, i just can't be bothered today.

Also? Fact #3 - Last weeks Probability test / Test #1?

I got a 96.

Because I rock hard-core.

You know it.

6 Comments:

  • I don't think you're lazy. I think that the place we work out stiffles any desire to BE productive. Normally I am all shits and giggles, and ready to share a stupid anecdote. After this past weekend I would have been compelled to tell you-know-who about the party thrown for me right?

    Uh, wrong. Not only did I do MINIMAL work today, but couldn't even muster the energy to speak. What the hell is that all about?

    By Blogger Orelinde_03, at 6/12/2006 4:11 PM  

  • Rock on with your 96-scoring bad self.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/2006 4:55 PM  

  • You go girl! I am having a similar problem with the idea-retention also...

    By Blogger Jess, at 6/13/2006 5:46 AM  

  • Orelinde - Stiffling productivity aside, i have been lax to the point of stupid.
    And i'm not sure who 'you-know-who' is.

    whinger - you betcha. am rocking on.

    jessica - i read your post. seems to be going around, eh?

    By Blogger claire, at 6/13/2006 11:11 AM  

  • Yay for you on the test! And good luck on Test 2.

    By Blogger Christine, at 6/13/2006 11:27 AM  

  • Christine - well, thank you very much. It looks like the well-wishing helped.

    shiftclick - Oh! You make me blush...

    By Blogger claire, at 6/14/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home