"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Now available with e-mail!

I think they're on to me.

I just came back to my desk from wandering around outside aimlessly* and found my boss sitting at my computer. Um... what? Are you kidding? Said he had to use an online application and was not able to access it on his computer.

Wonder what he found? Maybe he noticed that I set myself up a new email account for my blog this morning.

Or maybe he saw my blog itself, whose page was minimized. Or my new email account. Whose page was also minimized. On my automatically hidden taskbar. Um, I wonder what he found? Did he read a little snippet? One can only guess considering The Passive Aggressive.

Hmm. Should be a fun day. Must remember to lock my desktop before I leave to do ANYTHING.



*Actually I was just outside the door having a cigarette. Boss also smokes so this shouldn't have sent him rummaging through my things.

3 Comments:

  • SC! Hey! Thank you! I'm a newby, so i didn't even think of the spam-spiders. i'm all fixed now.

    I've created a button and toiled over the html - that's new for me too, but i figured it out finally. yay!

    /i smart.

    By Blogger claire, at 3/29/2006 10:09 AM  

  • Welcome to the blogging world!
    Meeting? Want to go to a meeting? If they're on to you, then they're on to me. But then again, if they won't install GPS in the messenger trucks, then I doubt they're spying on you.
    Maybe you should put a new item on your open deliverable list: 'hide Blog from Mr. Passive Agressive.'

    By Blogger Orelinde_03, at 3/29/2006 10:34 AM  

  • welcome to my old world at that awful place...

    By Blogger withoutaname, at 3/30/2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home