"Your biting sarcasm wounds me, Madam..."

Monday, February 13, 2006

I had no idea

Over the weekend, The Boy acquired an entire 1st season of a show that i had never seen nor had i ever heard of.
I'm so hooked now; i totally heart this show*. Have you ever heard of "
Veronica Mars"? The writing is shockingly good and waaay smarter than a typical teen show. Which makes me imagine that it is not, in fact, intended for the teen population, but rather for those of us that never want to grow up. You know who you are.

Basic synopsis: Girl lives with father who is a private detective; Girl solves cases by doing PI things + trying to solve big case that has plagued her family involving her best friend's murder.
See? GOOD show. Watch it. Now.

Puppy pictures still to come - going to lunch now.

*Of course I feel the need to use this phrase because i sort of felt like i should be 17 years old in order to watch a UPN show.

5 Comments:

  • have you given up already then?

    By Blogger surly girl, at 2/17/2006 9:40 AM  

  • No, i'm back again. I was having some trouble finding time in between the work i'm supposed to be doing. You know.

    By Blogger claire, at 2/17/2006 10:10 AM  

  • Okay, you made me do it... I've added Season 1 to my Netflix queue.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2/22/2006 6:34 AM  

  • YES!!! I'm so hooked on this show, kind of like i was hooked on Freaks & Geeks when we watched all of those back to back (so good, by the way). I hope you like it, too and that i'm not wasting your time. We're finally caught up so that now we have to wait until they're on the actual TeeVee now. Like, when everyone else has to watch. Can't wait for next episode.. lalalala..

    By Blogger claire, at 2/22/2006 9:14 AM  

  • I love it.
    I love this show, and can barely function on Wednesdays when it does not exist.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home